UK Cruise Market 2015
24 Nov 2015
This definitive annual report on the UK Cruise Market is essential for anyone involved in the cruising and travel industries. The combination of authoritative passenger statistics from all cruise lines operating in European markets and the results of the syndicated UK Cruise Survey of cruise passengers provides the clearest view of one of the most important markets in the travel sector. It is produced in cooperation with CLIA UK & Ireland, the UK´s trade association for cruising.
- UK Cruise Market Position – Comparison with outbound holiday market by volume and share of outbound holidays.
- UK Cruise Market Segmentation – Destinations and type of cruise trends, prices and Ultra Luxury Cruise Collection.
- UK Cruise Market Customer Profile – Age, gender, residency and newspaper readership.
- UK Cruise Market Booking Behaviour – Booking lead times, booking method, reason for booking, price paid, recency and frequency of Cruising
- UK Cruise Port Statistics – Trends in embarkation and port of call cruise ship and passenger visits to UK ports.
- UK River Cruise market
- International Comparison of UK and European markets.
Price: UK Annual Cruise Market Report – £100 (Plus VAT) per copy
Available from March 2016
IRN Research, 60 Eastern Green Road, Coventry, CV5 7LH, UK